If you are a pool owner, cleanliness of the swimming pool is one factor that you certainly cannot ignore. It is very important to install a quality pool filter in order to keep your swimming pool water free of impurities. The market is loaded with innumerable options but always make sure that you choose a branded pool filter product. One of the popular products that is much in demand is the above ground pool filter. Owning an above ground pool filter is important if you have a swimming pool in your backyard. Wondering why? Here are a few reasons:
- Clean and Clear Water: When once you install a sand filter, you can be assured that your water will be free from dirt and all other impurities. Generally, the naked eye cannot see the minute dirt particles and microorganisms, but the sand filters trap these impurities easily. The bigger particles like leaves, hair, soap pieces, flowers etc can easily be scooped out using a pool net and the rest of the dirt can be trapped by the sand filters.
- Replacement Indicator: Many people make the mistake of using the filter even when it is not performing up to the desired level. This happens because they do not understand when the cartridges need to be replaced. A sand filter comprises of coarse sand which traps minute dirt particles. After a prolonged use, these grains become smoother and this is an indication that the filter cartridges need to be replaced or changed. Once indicated, you will never overuse the filter and always enjoy crystal clear water.
- Easy to Maintain: These filters need to be replaced generally after every fives years and they are extremely easy to maintain. Moreover, replacing the filter once in five years is not a big hassle.
- Easy to Clean: For a pool owner, cleaning the filter from time to time is one of the toughest jobs. The good news is that these filters can be cleaned with ease. All you need to do is follow the instructions given in the manual. Mostly, the operations are fully automated and this reduces your burden.
- In- built Timers: One of the special qualities of these filters is that they have in-built timers. This means that even if you leave the filter running for 24 hours, you will always find a sparkling pool.
These 5 points give you every reason to install an above ground filter is you have a swimming pool in your backyard!