Be it small, medium-sized or big, a swimming pool unquestionably is a marvelous luxury one can enjoy for many years with regular maintenance. There is however, a lot of work that needs to be done for a pool to be ready.
There are many questions to be answered, such as the following:
- What type of pool to choose? - Here you can choose between in-ground or above-ground pools. Also, know how to maintain above-ground pool
- What is the ideal pool size I should go for? - This will depend on the location you choose for the pool and the number of people who are going to use it.
- Which type of pool filters to install? - There are more than enough factors for comparing the three types of pool filters namely sand filters, DE filters and cartridge filters, such as efficiency of filtering media and durability. However, when it comes to the ease of installation and cleaning, cartridge filters are the best. Whichever filter type you choose, it is highly recommended that you go for high-quality products such as Hayward pool filters.
Purchasing pool products such as pool filters used to be a big deal in the past – people had to personally visit the shops selling these products no matter how far they were located. Today, however, buying pool products is a piece of cake for anyone who has access to the Internet. With numerous online stores offering pool filters, filter cartridges as well as other products such as algaecides, it is quite simple for one to place an order on one of these stores and have the desired products delivered at the specified address. Furthermore, some of these stores also offer a discount on pool filter cartridges.
As mentioned above, Hayward pool filters are indeed a good choice for pool owners. Rendering clean and clear pool water, these filters not only prevent your pool from loosing its visual appeal but also ensure the safety of swimmers. Before having these filters installed, one needs to know some technical basics about Hayward pool filter cartridge replacement parts.
Mentioned below are some of the prominent features of Hayward cartridge filters:
- Having a more simplistic design compared to that of other types, these filters do not have a backwash valve. Backwashing in these filters is done by rinsing the cartridge with a high-pressure garden hose.
- These filters have a drain plug that comprises of a thick o-ring. Like filter cartridges, this plug also needs to be replaced regularly.
- There is a closure plate that holds the filter cartridges in place.