Dynasty hot tubs are reliable and have been in the market for many years. Your hot tub can stay like new for years if you replace some of its parts when required. Spa replacement parts allow you to save a huge amount of money that you would have otherwise spent in installing a new spa altogether. Here we shall discuss about two important Dynasty spas parts- the pump and the filter cartridges. Read on to know when is the perfect time to replace them.
To start off with, we shall lay emphasis on the pump. The pump circulates the water of the spa and pushes it into the filter, which then gets purified and is pushed out of the filter. The pump once again mixes this filtered spa water with the rest of the spa water. However, after a prolonged use, the pump stops functioning in an efficient manner and this is when you should replace this Dynasty hot tub part. Let us have a look at the indications that give you hint that it is time to replace the pump.
- If you hear a screeching noise, there is a possibility that the bearings must have become worn out.
- If you hear a loud noise and observe that the motor is not functioning appropriately, you must consider replacing the pump.
- If the shaft is frozen or the bearings are broken, the pump will not run.
- A jammed staring capacitor or impeller or leakage around the seal pumps can be a major reason for the improper functioning of the pump.
In all the above cases, you must replace the pump.
A filter cartridge traps all the impurities that are present in the spa water and keeps the water of the spa sparkling clean. However, they too need to be cleaned and replaced from time to time.
- If you have cleaned your cartridges, but still the water of the spa is not clean, it is an indication that you must opt for spa replacement filter.
- Once the filter cartridges have been cleaned, you must observe a drop in the filter pressure. However, you the filter pressure does not drop, the cartridges must be replaced.