Want to know how to increase efficiency and longevity of your pool filters? Read on and find out more.
Coming home to a big clean pool is any one`s idea of a great evening. Whether you arrange for a pool party or just a family get together, it is a great way to spend some time with your loved ones and the novelty of the whole thing never ceases to excite people!
But a pool needs to be clean, clear, sanitized, hygienic and maintained well! A dirty pool is not attractive – in fact it is dangerous! Thus, it becomes essential and crucial that the owner takes care of the pool, cartridges; pool filters etc. and maintains them well!
- First and foremost is the fact that cleaning of the pool filter should be a regular activity. Make sure the filters are cleaned and cleared on a regular basis. Instructions will be given in the manual and thus following them is the owner’s responsibility. Clearing and cleaning the filter itself will ensure that longevity and efficiency is increased
- Another important part of increasing the efficiency is the storage of the filter. Make sure it is stored properly when not in use in clean places. Bugs and other insects should not go near it or else they will infect the pool too
- Physically cleaning the debris and the stuck up material from the filter is very crucial
- Use a clarifier in the swimming pool whenever necessary. The clarifier is an agent that makes the dust and other particles get attracted to the filter and thus cleaning becomes an easier and more efficient process
- Many a times, for rusting problem or algae sticking problem, a chemical needs to be used so as to clean the filter properly. Pease ask an expert for the same. If you have any questions regarding the pool filters or want to buy/replace, visit Pool Filters at pool filters and pumps for more details